Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Here we are in December now, I've been off the water for four weeks! Time seems to be flying by though as I always seem to have stuff to do. Workouts have been going well for the past 7 weeks. Only last week was an off week for me. Fighting off getting sick and was just crazy tired. I was active everyday but no good hard workouts except Monday. Back on the bandwagon this weekend though with the first group weight session with the Premier Women.

Pool paddling started 3 weeks ago along with climbing 2 weeks ago. Makes for a crazy week with pool paddling 1x/wk, yoga 1x/wk, climbing 2-3x/wk, running 2-3x/wk, ball hockey 1-2x/wk and now weights 3-4x/wk. Somewhere in there theres time for rest!



Got a pic for new motivation the other day from Kathleen of the muscle women in Kona. Seeing what I looked like after just a summer of paddling ... wonder what I'll be like by that time next summer with the added training!

My fun activity these days seems to be the climbing. Samji got me back into it a few weeks ago and I love it. My hands aren't liking me for it at the moment as I climbed yesterday and today but it'll all be worth it.

As the holidays approach I can't help but get excited to hit the skys again and see friends that I made this summer. Also to explore a new city where I may spend more time next fall as my big adventure begins.

But for now, it's time for ball hockey playoffs!
Stanley out!

No comments: